Mind Lab with Social Wahines
April 29 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$40.00 - $50.00
DO YOU WANT TO GET CRYSTAL CLEAR ON YOUR FUTURE AND CREATE ACTION PLANS TO MAKE ALL YOUR GOALS A REALITY? DO YOU HAVE BIG IDEAS AND GREAT VISION FOR YOUR FUTURE AND NEED SOME HELP PUTTING IT INTO ACTION?
MINDLAB HAWAII SEMINAR
In this 4 hour seminar MINDLAB Founder, Tyler Mongan, will teach you how to apply the scientific method to goal setting and future creation. You will learn how to apply the latest in Quantum Physics, Neuroscience and Heart-Mind Communication research to hack your future. He will be covering these specific topics as well as sharing his secrets of Mastering The Art of Manifesting Your Dreams into Reality.
– Gain clarity on your life direction – whether personal or professional
– Understanding and the ability to apply scientific methods of goal-setting into materializing your vision
– Discover the common challenges to achieving goals and how to overcome them
– Explore and define new goals for the next 3 months
– Define a 3-month strategy, timeline and action plan to achieve your goals
– Reconnect with your inner-self and sense of purpose
– Align heart-body-mind towards a single future
– Overcome barriers to consciously creating your future
– Meet and collaborate with like minded-people
MORE ABOUT MINDLAB
Mind Lab has been hosted in over 15 cities globally (U.S., Hong Kong, Thailand, and Japan). Participants report increased clarity about their goals, more energy to accomplish their goals, more confidence about their future, and new insights into what they really want to accomplish, and strategies to make them happen.
Tyler Mongan is an Innovation Strategist and founder of Heart Lab, an organization that researches organizational coherence, actionable innovation, and strategic futuring. He has a diverse background in social-enterprise, medicine, and the creative arts. He has launched over 8 organizations and consults business on innovation strategies globally. Tyler attended graduate studies in Naturopathic and Chinese Medicine, and is a publish biochemist. He is an international yoga and meditation instructor and teaches yoga teacher trainings in Hawaii. Tyler was part of a two-time Na Hoku Hano Hano music awards nominated band and is a solo singer/song writer and banjo picker. Currently, Tyler is a Ph.D. candidate at Quantum University with research focused on the application of human physiology and quantum theory in the emerging business landscape