The Wahine Incubator Workshop
Cost: $250 for Members / $350 for non-members
What is the Wahine Incubator Workshop?
Are you launching something new or need help taking your existing business, project, or idea to the next level? If you're feeling stuck, or need help getting your ideas out of your head and into the world, you will find the Incubator process to be:
- Your own personal think tank, focus & accountability group.
- Create FORWARD MOVEMENT toward attaining your goals.
- Expand your vision and zero in on what really needs to happen.
- Meet like-minded women and design your business the way you want it.
The Wahine Incubator Workshop is a 4-week workshop that meets 3-hours/week and will help you expand and clarify your projects and ideas in order to take your business to the next level. Ideas need support and action in order to thrive and grow and the Incubator will help you to cultivate your dreams.
The workshop is equal parts focus group, resource-sharing, support, community, and strategic business planning. You can't really imagine it until you experience it, but the magic just happens. During the workshop, you will complete a fun and creative series of exercises for yourself and for each other, and discover the profound bond women traveling down their own paths share. You'll leave with a wider vision than you ever new was possible, new branding ideas, and a plan of action to take things to the next level!
- Take a dream, business or project to the next level.
- Get valuable referrals for your products and services.
- Build connections, resources, gain wisdom and connect with a like-minded community of women.
- Have your own think tank or advisory board to ask questions and bounce ideas off of.
- GAIN support, tools, resources, and the inspiration and encouragement needed to take that next step.
- Develop your elevator pitch, brand map, & goal-attaining plan.
- Gain VISION, CLARITY, ACTION, & CELEBRATION!
How Does the Process Work?
The Wahine Incubator is an intensive 4-week program consisting of 6 to 12 women, a facilitator and a series of exercises designed to get you moving in the right direction. The process includes homework, exercises and the community needed to make focused progress toward your goals.
Who Should Take the Wahine Incubator? The Incubator is for women who:
- Have an exciting idea to launch
- Have an existing business to grow
- Have a book or creative project to develop
- Are freelancers or consultants looking to monetize services, refine offerings and make valuable connections.
- It’s also a for women who are at a crossroads in their career and want to make a significant change, but need help clarifying a new direction.
For More Information: