Top Ten Reasons to Join Social Wahines
"Social Wahines is an incredible resource for learning how to align your business practices with your values, and a great place to meet like-minded business professionals. My life in Hawaii wouldn’t be the same without it!"
-Morgan Childs, Moana Events
1. Networking is a key component to any successful business. Social Wahines provides a forum for women to connect in an open and comfortable setting, both online and via in-person events.
2. Become Part of a Community of the brightest, most creative and innovative women in business to share, support and grow together.
3. Benefit from the Collective Knowledge and resources of over 500 successful executives, entrepreneurs and small business owners.
4. Collaborate with Powerful Allies to transform the way we do business.
5. Get Connected to the Resources and ideas you need to succeed.
6. Get Support: Community is key for business owners to get support, referrals, ideas, and form new relationships.
7. Get inspired, Connected, and Recharged with our weekly Wahine Wisdom, member tips and suggestions via the online forum, inspirational and motivational posts, and more.
8. Exposure, Awareness, & Growth. These are all crucial aspects to your business. As a busy professional, you’re wearing many hats so we created a membership program tailored around combining these areas to give you direct access to getting more press, marketing your business, growing your database, learning the next right move for your business, and involvement in a tight community of like-minded women.
9. Provides the Tools & Inspiration you need to grow your business, and the community to grow it in. Our model is simple: to provide as many businesses as possible with relevant business building tips they can use today.
10. Education: In this evolving business world, it’s imperative that we stay informed and up on the latest trends. Social Wahines connects you with the resources you need, weekly inspiration, a member forum to ask for help, educational workshops, courses and panel discussions.